So long ponytails, bye bye buns. Summers new updos are bold, glamorous and sexy. Get ready to show a little neck. Pretty plaits, retro waves and undone knots; a quick fix to look fresh and youthful.
To achieve the Grecian braid
- Starting on one side, take a 3 inch thich piece of hair and begin to french braid them together.
- Along the hairline, clip the ned of the braid with a bobby pin leacing a few inches undone.
- Repeat on the other side and pin the two braids together at the nape.
- Braid the two undone ends into one thick plait and secure with a clear elastic.
- Twist the entire braid into a bun and clip it to the head with bobby pins.
- It can be a bit messy in the back. You don;t want it to be perfect.
- Set with Davines Molding Hairspray.
- Start with unwashed hair or apply glossing balm to recently washed hair.
- Pull pinytail midway between nape and crown.
- Secure with a chunky elastic.
- Apply texturizing spray.
- Then twist into bun and secure with long bobby pins.